Why helloooo there! My name is Mariah and I'm a 21 year old full time mother/ full time college student/ part time crafter/ slave to the wage! Kidding about the slaving, I don't work very much as of late. My goal in creating this blog is to sort of find my inner... Hmmm what's the word... Well I suppose there are a lot of things I need to find out about myself. Inner self, inner style, inner beauty and more. In all honesty, I just want to write more. I have too many thoughts, exciting finds, and interests to just keep them all to myself, so I thought I'd share them with you all, or as we say in Texas Y'ALL. I digress, but anyhow I hope you'll like my blog and subscribe, leave comments, enjoy hearing about the stuff I find as I constantly thrift, etc.
Thanks for reading and have a great Monday!

No comments:
Post a Comment